~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Minnesota Trip


Hello Ladies! We just got back from Minnesota. We had a blast!! I have never fished that much in my entire life. Five full days of waking up at 6:30 ish and fishing until about 5:00pm!! I thought I would get really bored but I never did. I caught the biggest fish, a 25 inch Northern Pike. They are not very nice fish and have tons of razor sharp teeth. Notice that I am not touching any of the fish! This was my husbands first fishing trip, he was a trooper. He even took some of his own fish off! His twin brother Dave went as well,this was his second experience at a huge fishing trip. We are all so greatful to Chris and Mom for thier invitation to go with them this year. I never thought I would spend that much time on a boat with 4 other people and not hurt someone! We all had a really great time. The kids had a great time with Grama and Grampa Caley. They both grew up so much in just a week. Nora took her first steps today, one day after her first birthday! Just three little ones but I am sure she will be running in no time! Nathan is full of all sorts of new phrases. He amazes me everyday!

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I havent been fishing since childhood...I don't really understand the sport. It would be nice to be out on a boat though!!

Sharon Madsen said...

I hope Nathans new phrases aren't bad ones from my
house!?! I loved the way he said Brian though. More like Owen. He was always calling him David til Brian called him Nora.

La Familia Mata said...

I like the way you guys pretended to have fun without me! I know it was all a facade... Glad you had fun!

Piepee said...

Congrats on catching a fish! It looks like you all had a great time!

Soccer Angel said...

That sounds like fun and I love the pictures.I miss u guys to.