~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Friday, July 11, 2008

Seasons


Hello All! This is our house and our huge trees in the front of it. I love our trees! I thought it would be cool to show them during all of the seasons we have here in beautiful Iowa. Sorry Amanda if this makes you miss Iowa. You will just have to come see them yourself! Just kidding! I think my Favorite is the fall picture, then the summer, winter, and then the spring. What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Miss Iowa?? Yeah right! Okay, every day. Although Northern Utah does alright at having 4 seasons. Don't know it does as well as Iowa though. I have always loved your front trees. Especially the hostas beneath it. Pretty, pretty.

Soccer Angel said...

Well I think they all look pretty! But My favorite one is the Fall then the winter then summer then the spring! Love ya!

Dianne said...

All are beautiful, but I do agree with you that the fall pic is best. I've always been a fall girl who loves the turning color of trees and the crunch of the leaves underfoot.

Traci Elizabeth said...

How cute is your little iowan house??? I miss the mid west more than you know. California has two seasons, hot and really warm. And that is it! I love the winter picture..it reminds me of tracting in the snow!!!

Kawbie said...

I love all of them. :)