~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Monday, August 4, 2008

Nora is One!

I'm a little late in posting this. Nora turned one on July 26th. She had her 12 month check up on July 31st. Her Doctor is pretty happy with her growth. She isn't as small as Nathan was so that is good! She is 31 inches tall!! 95 percentile!! However, she only weighs 17.6 lbs 5 percentile! :( She is doing very well though. She can walk and does sometimes but still prefers to crawl and cruise. She has 6 teeth and is teething again!! We love her so much!!

5 comments:

Dianne said...

She is SOOOO cute! She's little just like you were as a kid. Happy Birthday Nora!

La Familia Mata said...

So stinking cute!! I miss her so much. Stop growing until I get to see you again Nora!

Sharon Madsen said...

What a sweetie too! I love her in that color and by the way I'll bring some wallets for you to Nathans party.

Frisbies Forever said...

Happy Birthday! Just 3 days after mine. She looks much better though. How was the cake?

Piepee said...

She is just so precious. Cuter every day. Dianne is right tiny like you were.