~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Little Man!

Amanda has been complaining that I only have pictures of Nora lately. So here is Mr. Nathan. Most of these shots are not so great. He doesn't tend to sit still very often! The first two are in our little pool. He insisted on taking all of his clothes off, ahh boys! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Nathan is such a talker. Chances are that if you call me at home Nathan will answer. He is pretty good at it too! Nora turns one on Saturday the 26th!! I didn't let her have a bottle today during church. She did okay with it. She only has two during the day and one at night. I don't think it should be too hard to break her of it. Her sucking her thumb is another story, she is starting to get a callous on her thumb! I don't think I am going to have much success with her thumb. Okay back to Nathan, he is still running away. Not far, just across the street. He always says he is sorry, just doesn't stop doing it! He has been doing pretty well though. I wish I could fence in our yard, that would cost way too much! He got two new tattoos today, he calls them tats. The kids are spending the 19th-27th at their Grandma Sharon's house. He is super excited! We are too!! Well there he is Amanda. Don't you just love him!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Hey, I like the bees!

And Nathan really is getting to be so grown up! These last few years have just flown by. I wish we could spend more time getting to know them. It makes me even more grateful that you are a blogger.

Piepee said...

Nathan is adorable, He acts so much more grown up. At least he is sorry he runs off. They are both such cuties. And Nora so reminds me of you.