~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Monday, July 7, 2008

My Baby Girl!

This is my baby Nora. She is getting so big. It makes me very sad. She refuses to stand on her own and has no desire to walk. This is very strange for me, Nathan walked at 10 months!! She is super cute though! She is getting more of an attitude. Not as bad as her brother's was, thank goodness! At the end of the month my husband and I are going on vacation. We are leaving the kids with their Grandma Sharon. They went there this past weekend and had a blast. They were so good for her! One whole week without the kids! What will we do with ourselves? Oh I know ... fish, boat, swim, relax, read...ect!!! It will be great! Maybe Nathan will come back chunky!! We can only hope!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm am definitely GREEN right now with envy. But, also, very excited for you. You need the break and how nice for you to have family for the kids to stay with. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Frisbies Forever said...

They grow up so fast... Kids always act better for other people. Have a a great time. I am excited for you!

La Familia Mata said...

She looks SO old! What a beauty! Will you send her to me?

This Idaho Girl said...

Sweet abs! Can you believe our babies are almost one!