~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Monday, February 2, 2009

In a Funk

Don't you just hate those times when you are in a funk and don't know why. That is me right now. I am sure that there are tons of things contributing to it. I can't seem to put my finger on just one culprit. Although, it is sunny out, so that is a nice treat. I am kinda bummed out about my birthday and Valentine's Day. Both are so close together and my husband really doesn't do anything for either. Kinda makes me sad, kinda makes me angry, kinda makes me want to eat cookie dough. Perhaps I will. I did do something kinda fun with the kids today. They were fighting over a ziplock full of fruit loops when the bag open and they were strewn all over my livingroom. I told them to pretend they were chicken and eat them up. It was really funny. I did take pictures but my carpet is really ugly so I will not share them. Just know that I am the coolest mom ever and have the funnest activites!

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I hate funks like that. what day is your birthday? tell your hubby how you feel..my hubby is the same way and sometimes I have to remind him of how women feel! you are a cool mom...I am sure your babies adore you

Lolo said...

HEY! I know how those "funks" go too. I hope it passes soon for you. Do something wild and crazy to get out of it... like, um,... hmmm, guess I'm not too creative. BUT, you are a good mom and you deserve a super awesome birthday and valentine's day. I'll tell Dan to do something cool for you and you tell Bart for me;)

Dianne said...

I guess we all feel the "funk" don't we? I'm sorry. I like Lori's idea of doing something wild and crazy to work out the "funk". Hey, if you think of something let me know and I'll join you. I need it too!! What are we going to do with those thoughtless boys of ours???

Tara Oliver said...

okay, this post is too funny.

Frisbies Forever said...

Don't leave me out! I can do it from here too, just let me know!!! I miss you and hope all goes well. I really wish I could invite you ll over to play a few games for Valentines and make yummy appetizers. EVERYONE IS TOO FAR AWAY THOUGH. ARGH!