~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nora's Present to Me


So at my birthday dinner last night Nora fell off her booster seat and broke her arm. She was a real trooper about it. It is just a small fracture but she will have to get a cast on it this week. We had to take her back to the hospital today because her hand turned purple. The ER Doc was a moron and didn't even think her arm was broken. Then he actually looked at the x-ray and said that it was and that he doesn't really know much about it. He called another Doc and they decided she was fine and we could just go home. Very irritating, I will just go to my reg Peds Doc on Monday. Hopefully they will get me in tough with an Ortho doc and something will get done. She is doing great though. Drugged up on Motrin and very happy with her new bear. She got that for free at the hospital today. Something good came out of our visit today! I was really sad that I missed church today. I was all done up cute and everything for my birthday. Oh well there is always next year!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kawbie said...

She's too little for a broken arm. Poor little dear.

Dianne said...

Nice present, Nora. A trip to the ER with moronic weekend dr.s, even better! I'm sorry. Too bad you don't have a picture of being all cute on your bday before the big fall. Seriously though, that's so scary. I can't count how many times Emma's gone diving off the booster and we don't have carpet. Sorry about the damper on the day.

Tara Oliver said...

*gasp!!* oh Brittney!! the poor little thing! and YOU poor little thing having to see that happen and deal with it. ug. well, happy birthday anyway. :) glad she is doing okay!

Frisbies Forever said...

Holy Cow!!! You deserve a night out and away even if to go out to the park with your husband and eat Dove chocolates. You need a stress reliever fast! I hope she feels better and we love you!

This Idaho Girl said...

Stupid ER doc! Hospitals can be so frustrating. She probably doesn't even know she did anything. She's just happy about the new bear. Happy b- day by the way. And I agree with you: branching out doesn't sound like fun.