~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

18 Months Old!!

Our little baby Nora is 18 months old! We had her check up, it went fairly well. She weighs 19 lbs 11oz (>5.0%) She is 32.5 inches tall (75%) and her head is 45.5 cm around (20%). The Doc feels that she is doing great. She is still on her own growing curve and hasn't fallen at all. The Doc was very pleased with her development and speech. She does have to start drinking 1.5 cans of pedisure a day. We will see if we can budget that, that stuff is really expensive!! Well I think that is all. We should hear from the school today or Friday!! Exciting! I will keep you all posted.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

What a sweetie!!! She is adorable! I wish we could see her, I bet she's a lot of fun. And good luck with the school district, we've added you to our prayers.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to know that Addie is not the only tall skinny child! Addie's in the 10th percentile for height & weight! I was told to make sure I keep her drinking that whole milk!

Ras Family said...

Wow. What a cutie. She looks so grown up! Good luck with the house thing!

This Idaho Girl said...

My girls are little too. THere are 7 month old kids that could crush them. Oh well, right. I love Nora's headband. I'd forgotten about your house and that mess. I hope that works out for you guys. And predisone? What's that about? Amanda never posts on her blog I have no idea what's going on with you guys. I hope you're not sick.