~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Boy Bike!


So Nathan got a Big Boy Bike from Mom-Mom and Pa-Pa for his birthday. I cannot even believe how big he is getting! He is a pro with the bike. The training wheels cause him to spin out a lot on uneven ground. I saw him looking at them the other day, I am sure he was trying to see how he could take them off! He rides everyday, he loves it! His helmet was a gift from mommy and daddy. He picked it out himself, it has ducks on it. It is adjustable in the back so he will get a lot of use out of it. He should for what it cost! He got another helmet from Grama Sharon, it is blue and has bugs with googly eyes on it. I think we will have to return that one, before he tears the eyes off!! Where did you get it anyway? (That was for Sharon, everyone else can talk amongst themselves) I think he is enjoying the freedom I have been giving him. I let him ride the whole block. He does really well. This morning when he woke up he didn't come to my bed like he usally does. He just sat on his bed and called my name. When I went to his room he said there was a monster under his bed!! Where do they get this stuff!!?? IO asked Dan about it, he said when they were flipping through channels last night there was an old episode of the Incediable Hulk on. It is crazy how a few seconds of an image can be burned into our brains. I guess we really need to be careful with what we let our children view and what we view. Crazy stuff!

4 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

I've meant to tell you - Kmart.

La Familia Mata said...

Who the heck is Paul? That bike is super sweet! Mali is going to have to steal a ride!

Piepee said...

way cool bike! Now his days will be filled with riding and wanting to ride. Oh the freedoms of childhood. And I agree on those split second images. They stick with a person.

Frisbies Forever said...

Oh my do those images stick with us all! So do lyrics.