~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday Boy!!


Nathan turned Three yesterday!! I had a meeting so I dropped Nora off at a sitter and Nathan and I spent the day together. We went and saw Mom-Mom ( my mom) at the bank, where she works now. He got five suckers! Then we went out to lunch at Burger King. I gave him a crown to wear and he insisted that I wear one too. It was fun! Later I picked up my two cousins. Nathan and Alex went to play at the park and Cassie, Nora and I went home to make cupcakes and homemade pizza. We had cheese, taco, and buffalo chicken pizza. Yum-o!! I saved most of the cupcakes back and put them in the freezer. We are have a larger party on Sunday with all of the grandparents. Everyone got one. Nora wasn't too sure about the whole cupcake thing. It was pretty funny, she ended up throwing it on the floor before she got too messy. All in all we had a pretty good day. It is so funny how they really don't realize that it is their Birthday yet. I think next year he will really be into it. I just love my kids! Most of the time!

I had to put this picture in of Nora. She looks so angry that I am taking her picture!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! Sounds like a fun day. I'll see ya SOON! like this weekend...weird.

Piepee said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! Sounds like he had a wonderful birthday. Nora is even adorable looking mad! Hope to see you all this weekend!

Frisbies Forever said...

Your crown in heaven is assured now that you have wore one in Burger King to satisfy your lil guy. ; 0 Love ya and miss ya and hope to see you soon!

Lolo said...

What a cute picture of Nathan! Hope his birthday was great, and Nora's too:)... We miss you guys too!