~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane!!

I just booked a flight to Colorado Springs!! I will be leaving March 16th. I want to get there before the baby is born so I can help Amanda set up her house. I will take Nora with me and Nathan will stay with my mom. During the day he will have to go to a sitter. A friend in the ward is going to keep him for me while mom is at work. I sure will miss him. I bet he will have tons of fun though! This will be Nora's first time on a plane. I hope it goes well. I am adding some kid movies to my zune so she will have something to watch. It is a night flight so hopefully she will just sleep. Mom and Nathan will be leaving Iowa on the 25th. They will drive out, we will stay there until the 30th and then go home together. My poor husband will be so lonely!! Does anyone have any tips on taking an 18 month old on a plane? I am sure it will be a really great time!

1 comments:

Dianne said...

yes. bring the carseat!! if there are no extra seats for it (i'm assuming you are not paying for a seat for her) they can just check it for you. i found it helps keep them where they should be. also, have activity bag and only pull out one thing at a time. get new things she hasn't tried before to keep her attention. also special treats for being good that she wouldn't normally get at home are wonderful. good luck and hope you have fun!