~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Friday, March 13, 2009

Good News

Abram is doing so much better!! He is off of his ventilator and breathing on his own. He is still on oxygen but it has been lowered over time and will continue to go down. He will be taken off of the antibiotic and pain meds today. He will only be left with one iv and that one is through his cord. Amanda might get to nurse him today which means she will get to hold him for the second time! Mom and I have been getting their house set up for them and are getting things ready for Abram to come home. He is so beautiful! I will try to remember to bring Amanda's camera so I can post a picture of him. Colorado Springs is beautiful. They live in a great area where you can see the park from their living room window. Malia is doing great and I know that she is going to be a great helper when Abram comes home. Amanda is healing, we keep having to make her slow down and explain to her that she just had major surgery. She forgets that she won't heal as fast as she did with Malia. David will be deployed in May. He will get some leave before he goes so that he can have time to spend with his family. Thank you all for your prayers and fasting. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. A special thank you to Grama and Granpa Caley for keeping Nathan and Nora. It has been a huge help to me. I miss them but it is for the best. Thank to everyone one again!

3 comments:

Piepee said...

So wonderful to hear. I can't wait to see the little man. He is surely a fighter. It was so awesome to hear you were able to get to Colorado so quickly.

Traci Elizabeth said...

I am so glad, I have been worried sick...again, let me know if anything is needed!

Frisbies Forever said...

C-Sections are terrible. Mine still hurts betimes now. Not bad, jest periodically. I hope she heals quick and remind them all how much we love them and we cannot wait to see pictures!