~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Aquadoodle

The other day the Hayes boys came to visit. Nathan and Nora got an aquadoodle for Christmas from Santa. We only have two pens so I took q-tips and gave them a cup with a scilicone stopper filled with water. They could put the q-tip in the cup and not get everything wet. They all had a really great time together. I even taught John how to write his name. He is a very quick learner. It was good to have someone for Nathan to play with. Nora didn't have much fun being the only girl. I think she was missing Malia.
We did hear back from the school. They gave us another offer. If you want more details email me.
I can't wait to go visit Amanda. I wish I could leave now and help her set up her house. I would love to get there before the baby is born. Oh well, I guess we will get there as soon as we can.

0 comments: