~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A warmer place!

My husband took this photo in Hawaii before we were married. Lucky duck! On a day like today I wish I had endless amounts of money so I could run away to a place like this. It is still so cold here, and we are getting more snow this week. I also have another cold. I am about to return my littler Nathan ang get a quiter, more obedient model. He has been so naughty! I am sure that he just seems worse because I am sick. Boy is today a rough day. They are both sleeping now so I think I will go clean the house and make myself some soup for dinner. A mommy's job never quits huh?

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dianne said...

No, unfortunately, it does not. No one ever quite tells you how difficult some days will be when you're the Mom. Maybe instead of cleaning today you could fill up your tub with warm water, put on some ocean music, close your eyes and dream of your Hawaiian getaway. That's way better than picking up toys that will be pulled out again anyway. Wishing you a better tomorrow!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Why don't you guys just move here to so. cal??? Its beautiful and warm right now!! Plus, I need a Brittany fix--its been so long!!!

Frisbies Forever said...

It never ends, it is an Eternal Calling. Isn't that awesome when you think about how it could be? Also, you will have better stories to torment him with when he begins dating. It all pays off in the end! I miss you!

La Familia Mata said...

I don't believe you. Nathan is never, ever naughty! Maybe he could get some behavior lessons from my perfect Malia..HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Maybe we should send the naughty ones (Mals and Nathan) to a remote location and we go find the place in that picture!