~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Husband Quiz

What is your husband's name? Daniel Roger Hanselmann , Dan has six brothers and sisters, all of the boys have their Father's first name as their middle name and all of the sisters have their Mother's first name as their middle name. Interesting huh? Nathan's middle name is Daniel, and Nora's middle name is Anne, which is my middle name.
How long have you been together? Or first date was August 23 of 2003, we were in the same ward growing up but have never dated or anything. He is 12 years older than me so we really never thought of dating. We were married on July 31, 2004. Sealed in the Nauvoo Temple on December 30, 2005.
Who said I love you first? I did, after two weeks of dating. I just knew. I was the first person Dan had ever dated so he was a little less sure of his feelings. It took him about a month to say it back, he wanted to be sure.
Who is smarter? Humm.. Well I think he is, although I am smarter in the kitchen.
Who does the housework?I do most of it. Dan is the laundry guru though. I do it sometimes but he is better at it than me.
Who sleeps on the right? We sleep in separate beds! Just kidding I guess I sleep on the right if we are in the bed.
Who pays the bills? He makes the money and he pays the bills. I hate money and would rather not have to decide where it needs to go every month. I can do it if I have to.
Who cooks dinner? I do, I love to cook. If I do ask him to make dinner we have frozen pizza.
Who drives when you are together? We switch, I let him drive a lot though because when I am driving he thinks he has to coach me, very annoying.
Who is more stubborn? He is... no question!
Who kissed who first? I gave him a kiss on the cheek after our first date. On our second date he said, "You want me to kiss you don't you?" I said yes. I though he was just going to give me a little kiss but he frenched me! I was very surprised.
Who asked out who first? Well I had invited him out to my house for dinner so he could fix my computer. When he left I wrote him an email saying that if he wanted to go on a date with me that he would have to ask me, and that I already did my part by letting him get his foot in the door. He asked me out the next day.
Who proposed? He did. He was supposed to propose a lot sooner than he did but he got really sick and almost died so it put the plans on hold for awhile. He did it on Thanksgiving, he still had a feeding tube in his nose but he was really cute and walked me down to a gazebo that was all decorated for Christmas. It was very romantic , despite the rubber hose in his nose!.
Who has more siblings? He does, three sisters an three brothers. He is an identical twin, cool huh? There is also another set of twins in his family. I have one sis and one bro.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation, I am in charge of all of the planning, I think we kind of share the pants. He is always trying to get into my pants!! HeeHee

5 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Sorry Britt, but you for sure win in stubborness!! This was super amusing to read!

Dianne said...

I love your hose in the nose proposal story. Good memories to share with the little ones. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Madsen said...

You made me laugh today! A funny post. I don't think I dare do this with your Dad - you would probably not believe it.

Piepee said...

I'm with Dianne the hose in the nose was pretty good. It sounds like a sweet courtship.

Frisbies Forever said...

I thought he proposed at Christmas, maybe you just got the ring then? I forget now that I am old. That was a fun read. You two are too cute! Too fun.