~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Photo Shoot

Today we went to see Grandma and Grandpa Caley. We had a little photo shoot. Nora wasn't in a very good mood. She has another tooth coming in and has a little bit of a cold. Nathan is wearing Grandpa's old sailor suit. He was being a little bugger. We got very few shots without his hands in mouth. Nora is sporting a bikini and is pretending to be a flower. It is so great that we have family so close to use. I wish we could visit them more often. Thank you Sharon they look great.

4 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

I think your photo shoot turned out great. Even with grumpies! I am so jealous that you get to be by family!

Dianne said...

I'm definitely jealous of being near family and the picture connection with Sharon. I need one of those Grandma's for my kids. She does a really nice job.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Totally Adorable!

Piepee said...

The pcitures turned out wonderful!