~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ward Harvest Party


Not in focus at all but he was super funny last night. This is Adam, N&N's cousin.

Trunk o Treating buckets. We couldn't do it outside this year because of all of the crazy wind!!


Dan shot this before we left. I was a dark fairy.


Nathan did so well. Played almost all of the games and had a great time. He kept turning his hat backwards so his eyebrows were over his ears. He looked like a really old man with crazy ear hair. Super funny.


My cutie girl Nora. In the event of saving money we reused the costumes from last year. A friend of mine added the flower petals on the bottom for me so it was longer.


Silly Nathan, my friend added the pant extention and belt, I did the paint on the belt, Nathan ruined the paint on the belt, and the I tried to redo it. I also made his slippers by hand, no sewing machine, yes I am a super genius!


And one more of Nora, she is so sweet!

4 comments:

Erika N said...

You are an over-achiever! Good heavens, that was last night, and look at you, already on your blog! *Sigh* I want to be like you when I grow up.

Frisbies Forever said...

GREAT!!!!

manne said...

I so wanted to be there!! I'm glad they had so much fun. You all look great!

Piepee said...

awesome costume