~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hands That Heal Project


The Mercy Service Club and Autism Center gave Hanselmann Photography the opportunity to be very creative and be a part of their Hands that Heal Project. They are a new wing in the Mercy Hospital and needed a display put together for one of their main walls. We jumped at the chance to take some less than ordinary photos. The first photo here is the hand of the sweetest baby girl I know named Evelyn, and her mother. I heart that name!



I love the emotion that I feel when I look at these hands in prayer.



I think we could sell the rights to this photo to the people at Aleve or something for their arthrits campaign.








They did not use this shot because it is of feet, not hands. But I love it none the less.



We really enjoyed ourselves and were very pleased with the outcome.

5 comments:

Ras Family said...

You have some skills!!!

Frisbies Forever said...

Those are GORGEOUS!

Piepee said...

Fantastic shots! Hope the campaign goes well. The photos aredefinately thought provoking.

Piepee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

These photos are stunning! You are very talented indeed.