~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Carving


We got pumpkins at the Farmer's Market this year. Nathan learned all about pumpkins last week at school so to close out the week we carved some so he could get some hands on learning.


I was in charge of the knife and the kids were in charge of scooping out the guts. Dan took the job as photographer, he doesn't much care for carving pumpkins. Shout out to Annie's, sometimes I really miss that place! :-(


Nathan checking out the situation.


Nathan, "Mom this is really gross, I am not sticking my hand in there."
And he didn't.


Nora checking her pumpkin out.


She was just fine with getting her hands in there. So serious, she takes pumpkin carving seriously.


The finished product. Nora's is the one on the left. Nathan's is the football laces mouth. He was really excited that I made an "H" in the mouth. That way people would know it was his, "H" for Hanselmann.


OOOHHHH SCARY!!!

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!

Piepee said...

love the pics. looks like a good time.