~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Naibi Zoo


For Nora's birthday we went to Naibi Zoo. They had this great train that the kids loved, it took you around the whole zoo.


Family photo on the train, look how excited Nathan is!


Can you be any happier on a hippo?


Nathan feeding goats with my help.


Mom-Mom feeding her lambers.


That is my nasty looking hand with the very cool bird on it.


I didn't like this one at all, looked kind of devilish.


See the baby? He is bran new!


The most pathetic display of penguins I have ever seen. Nora was yelling "Penguinos!!"


The kids had their first carousel ride. They look bored out of their minds once it started.


Nathan cruising for chicks with his buddy. Nora refused to ride on it.

4 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun zoo... we'll need to visit the next time my clan is back in IA! I miss you all.

Piepee said...

Looks like a great time. Where is this zoo located?

manne said...

It's a great little zoo in Coal Valley, IL. just outside the Quad Cities. We had a great time.

Frisbies Forever said...

How fun!