~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan!!


My Nathan is 5! He has grown so much this past year in many different ways. I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. I know that he will do great in school in two weeks. We have done all of his school shopping and he is so excited. He has a meeting with his teacher next week, and we went to get him registered earlier this week. He couldn't believe that there was a library in the school. He is so funny, smart, and just so creative. I love my little boy and am so excited to see who and what he will grow up to be. We love you Nathan!

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Happy Birthday!! I am amazed to watch you grow up too!

Piepee said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!! What a little sweetheart.