~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School!!!!!


Nathan started school today. He was so excited. There were a few tears, not by him, by me.


Everybody waits together before going to class.
We got there early so it was not this full, this was as we were leaving, without my boy :,(


Here he is waiting with his class. His teacher gave him a name tag, he thought that was cool.


He wanted to eat breakfast at school. This was after he ate breakfast at home.


Outside of the school. We have to come in the back way because the front of the school is under construction.


Outside of our house before the walk to school. He is getting so tall.


His backpack is full of treats for his class. He carried it halfway, I carried it the rest of the way.


There he is, as happy as can be. There is a bit of bad news to share. for some reason our compact flash card from our camera went crazy and we lost all of the pictures from his birthday party. I am extremely upset over it and have tried everything to recover them. Dan has been talking with SanDisk and Cannon for the past four days. It doesn't look good, they are giving us a new card though. Not much of a help considering we had to buy a new one and overnight it just so we could take these pictures. Totally worth it though, I wouldn't have wanted to miss any of these moments. I love my Nathan, I am so proud of him!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

He's growing so much!! It's hard to think our babies are in school. sniff sniff... I'm sorry to hear about your pictures. :(

manne said...

That backpack is nearly as big as he is!! It was great talking to him after school. You can tell he really enjoyed his first day.

Kawbie said...

So hard to believe that it's already time for Nathan to start school. Whoa! So exciting! Great photos! Sorry about the other memory card.

Piepee said...

lOOKS LIKE A GREAT START TO A NEW YEAR!