~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer Fun


Ben showing off his athleticism. Go Ben.


Hey Alex, easy on the little guys!

This is about all the fun big boys can have in a kiddie pool.


Ben, do you see that six pack!! What are they feeding this kid?


Andrew love the water wedgie!


Adam is such a cheeser!

The boys did pretty well taking turns.


One of Nora's few times on the slip n' slide.

All in all it was a great time. We went to the park afterward. Those boys are fearless, they are a great influence on my son! We love the Hayes Family!!













6 comments:

Piepee said...

awesome!!! Looks like a great day had by all.

La Familia Mata said...

Your camera is amazing! Mali can't wait to join the fun!

Kay said...

Looks like they all had fun! I miss the days that my boys were "little" and could have fun with that kind of stuff. Oh well. Now I just have to wait for grandbabies!!!!!!!

Dianne said...

That looks like SO much fun!! I want to come play!!

Tara Oliver said...

I bet Nora had to fight for her right to play, with all those big mean boys around! LOL water pictures are awesome. love these! I am always amazed when I see how big everyone is getting.

Frisbies Forever said...

I'm with Dianne. I wanna play now. When everyone gets home, we may just load 'em up if it isn't raining. :) They make awesome pictures.