~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mud Days

My children are lots of fun. They keep themselves occupied in so many ways during the summer. After a rain storm there is lots to do on the ol' Hanselmann Homestead. First you need to visit the mud hole. Invite your sister to play by splashing her with muddy water.



Now, lets think about what to do next

Okay, Nathan has an idea, do you see the light bulb in his head? Nathan, "Okay Nora let's do this thing!"





Nora says, "Oh Nathan this is a great idea!!! This is so much fun!!!"

Nathan says, " I am a genius!"



Everyone should try this, it is so good for your skin and hair!!




I am a super genius!!!





5 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Why Yes, they are!

La Familia Mata said...

Yes... your children are "fun"... as are mine... and with their forces combined... let's just say I'm glad I will be the one in MN!! I can't wait to see your kiddos. Well, you all too. I wish everyone would stop growing while I'm away....

manne said...

Sounds like his Papa... super genius!

Piepee said...

Fantastic!! I love to see the wheels turning as a child learns through play.

Tara Oliver said...

gosh....kids!!