~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kitchen change-a-roo



I got a little crazy yesterday and totally cleaned my kitchen. Pulled out the fridge, the baker's rack, and the stove. Scrubbed everything down and made a few changes. For those of you that have not been to my house, sorry I have no before picture. For those of you that have and know what it used to look like, Enjoy! I am really enjoying the change. I swaped the fridge and the bakers rack. I think it opens up the room a little more. I am going to hang my cast iron skillets on the side wall by the bakers rack. Now I need to move on to the kid room. Sort clothes, sort toys ect. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Dianne said...

I like it!! I need to do that too. Actually I need to decorate my kitchen terribly...thanks for the inspiration! How's Nora these days? We've been thinking of you.