~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Decision Time!

This is my life. No it isn't that bad! The school has given us until Saturday May 30th to accept their offer. After that they will take the cash bonus away. We are fasting and praying to do the right thing. We could use everyone's prayers these next few days. On a happier note we are going to my nephew Jerry's wedding on Sat. We are all very excited for him and his little family. They are going to have a luau. Tons o' Fun!!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Will do! Good luck. It's tough to know what choice will be the best, but trust in the Lord and you can't go wrong.

Kay said...

Good luck Brit. You will make the right decision I am sure!

Frisbies Forever said...

I have faith in your family. Whatever you choose, you will make it right your family and turn it into a blessing. This I am sure of!!!

Lolo said...

So... it's past the due date. I am sure you guys made the right decision;) Let us know how things are and what you decided! We miss you guys too!