~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's Over!!

Whew, There go the Holidays! I swear next year I am locking myself up and staying home for the month of December. It wasn't that bad I guess. I was just sick a lot and that really puts a damper on things. Nora has been sick too. She just keeps thowing up. She will be fine for a few days and then start up again. Not really sure of what is going on. I think that she just eats too much too soon and her tummy isn't ready for it. I hope she gets over it soon. She really can't afford to lose any weight! She is such a peanut! Nathan just has a cough so that is good. He isn't very much fun when he is sick. Nora is funny about it. She will throw up and then just smile at me. Like she is saying, " Oh mommy, I feel so much better. Thank you for cleaning up my puke!" Such a sweet girl!

On another note, I am sure that we will get a call from the school board this week. I am a little nervous about the whole thing. I would really like to move but I really hate the whole negotiation thing. I just hope things go smoothly and quickly.

The weather here has been crazy so we have been missing a lot of church lately. This was supposed to be Nathan's first week in primary as a sunbeam. It should be interesting to see how he does with me in there with him. I teach Jr. sharing time this month. I was really sad that we couldn't make it today. I had a great lesson planned. I am just going to use it next week.

I am hoping that things get back to normal and I can get a routine again. Things have just been so crazy here. I don't even know what is going on with Tupperware at all! I guess I will spend this next week putting our lives back together. I hope everyone is doing well!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

That's how I feel too. This week is all about putting everything back again. We still have all the Christmas decorations up!

I hope you all start feeling better soon! It so stinks to feel awful especially when there's so much going on. Love and miss you!

Frisbies Forever said...

I am keeping the decorations up to feel better. That is funny. I am not quite ready to get back to normal yet.