~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Thursday, December 25, 2008

ZUNE

My sister in law gave me a Zune for Christmas!! I love it! Isn't she beautiful!! My brother uploaded tons of music on it for me and my brother in law is going to hook me up with some flicks! This Christmas was really weird for me. I was kinda sad, I'm not sure why. It just didn't feel like Christmas. We all had great times at each of our Christmas engagements. Nathan really got into it this year. He has been loving Nora's gifts more than his own though. Not sure what that is all about. Nora got a lot of baby stuff, she is so cute at being a momma. I am amazed at how much she is talking. She is growing up way too quick! Dan got some serious gift cards this year. Some for going out to eat but the big one was for new clothes. I think I will have to help him spend that! He got us a combined gift this year. A 32 inch LG plasma with a DVD built in for our bedroom. I never thought I would like a TV in the bedroom but I do. It is really nice to watch a movie and snuggle in bed. We are still waiting to hear about the house. I am sure things will get rolling after the New Year. I have found a few houses I am interested in. We just have to wait until their offer until we get really serious about looking. I think that is all for now. I hope everybody had a great Christmas!!

2 comments:

Sharon Madsen said...

I hear you on the sad Christmas - I think it's cuz I've
been sick and not enjoying it as much -but otherwise
it's been a pretty perfect one in other ways. Weird,huh?

Frisbies Forever said...

I am sorry you had a sad Christmas. Those are not fun. I love you and hope to see you soon!