~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Eights

8 TV Shows that I love
Grey's Anatomy
American Idol
House
ER
Anything on the Food Network
Law & Order
My Name is Earl
The Biggest Loser

8 Favorite Restaurants
Olive Garden
Red Robin
Applebees
Chick's (A seafood place in Virgina Beach)
Burger King
Subway
Hollihanns
Famous Dave's

8 things that happened yesterday
Nathan and Malia fought
Nora and Malia fought
Nathan went potty in public again! (In the park, by the sea saw)
We went to the park
Played in the sandbox
Took baths ... filled the bath tub with sand!
Made Hawaiian Chicken
Did some laundry

8 things I look forward to
Bedtime
Refinishing our floors
Summer vacation
Losing weight
Amanda's Baby being born
Christmas
Dates with my hubby
Laying in bed with my hubby

8 things I love about fall
The leaves changing
Sweater weather
Crunchy leaves
Pumpkins
Butternut squash
Baking
Fall cleaning
Thanksgiving!!!

8 things on my wish list
A 42 inch plasma - to fit my wall perfectly
Another bathroom
A new computer
A new camera (Cannon D-90)
A bigger grocery budget
A bigger kitchen
Happy Children
A healthy husband

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Fun! Just reading your 8 Fall items brings me into the fullness of fall. I love the crisp air and turning colors.
Hey say, Hi, to Amanda for me.

Frisbies Forever said...

I didn't know Amanda was back yet. Exciting. I miss you all.

This Idaho Girl said...

Sounds like MALIA is causing problems. Gotta love her. I would also like a plasma of any size. Oh, and as for Grey's it's gotten so trashy. I can't stop watching, though.