~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dyson, Oh how I love thee!


So I realized today that I vacuum at least 14 times a week!! My dining room table is in my living room because my kitchen is sooo small. Everyday I vacuum after lunch and then after dinner. Sometimes I even vacuum again before Dan gets home from work. Right now we have an old vaccum that has a bag. It gets really stinky because I suck up food all the time, and don't want to change the bag that often. They are rather expensive too. So this is the vacuum I want... isn't it beautiful? It is a Dyson Ball, the smallest of that line. A mere $399.99 but hey, it has free shipping!! And a five year warranty! Oh the way we change when we get older! All I want for Christmas is a vacuum!!

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

WE have a dyson and I love it. I vaccuum all the time, and I will never switch to a different kind. I am in love with it... I hope you get it!

Dianne said...

I laugh because I want the same thing!! I've been using my $40 Hoover for 10 years and with all my vacuuming it's starting to burn out the motor. I'll write Santa a letter for you and I really hope you've been good so you can get it!!

Lolo said...

Good Luck... a Dyson would be sweet. Fun new Halloween theme, too :).