~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Friday, May 2, 2008

Leaving Today

So we are leaving for Utah today. We as in myself and the children. My hubby has to stay and work :( We were talking about things last night and I realized how much I am going to miss him. How much I love, and need him. Every time I have to leave him I get worried. I am always just sure that he is going to die while I am gone. Not a really unwarranted fear with his illness. Still I know that things will be fine. I made him three meals to eat and a batch of cookies. He is set for a week and a half of single life! Families are amazing, do all you can to keep yours healthy and happy. It is the most important thing you can do.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Piepee said...

You said it well Britt!

Sir Talksalot said...

Wait, you're moving further from us?! I thought that Dubuque was to far away.