~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Friday, May 2, 2008

A Fun New Tag...

The Big 5 Tag

10 Years Ago: I was still in high school. I hated high school, those were not good times.

5 Years Ago: I was living in an apartment with Amanda in Dubuque, Iowa. Working at my Mom's restaurant, and I was the Young Single Adult Rep. for our ward. That was one of my favorite callings, I don't think I can have that one again!

5 Months Ago: I was basically where I am now, I was missing my siblings a little more and wishing they could come back for Christmas.

5 Things on my To Do list today: Finish packing, everyone needs a bath, laundry, clean the house, and write a love note to my hubby.

5 Snacks I enjoy: Cookies, Almond Joy ice cream, Chips & Salsa, Chocolate Fiber One bars and those boneless buffalo wings from Sams made into a snack wrap (very bad for you, do not try this a home)

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Pay off my families debts, finish remodling our house and sell it, move to Utah, Open a tasteful lingerie store, pay someone to do my dishes!

5 of my Bad Habits: Biting my nails, giving empty threats to Nathan, urging my husband to overspend, eating naughty food, fighting with my mother.

5 Places I have lived: Iowa, Texas, Florida, Utah I don't think I have a fifth.

5 Things people may not know about me: I have no sense of direction. I am finished having children. I would be open to being a serrogant. I work out on a stability ball, some times. I hate meatloaf, the food not the guy, he is so sexy!

2 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

I am glad your internet is up and working again!!! Love your facts...why are you finished having kids?? you make such cute ones!

Marlo said...

lingerie what? And I forgot your email, so greergallery.blogspot.com