~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Goofballs


Here they are, the cutest little kids in the whole wide world. I don't have a picture of Max. He was sleeping a lot. These were taken in Amanda's back yard. I can't get over how well they all played together. Kids are great that way. They just have a good time. Nothing else matters. I had a really great time while I was out there. I miss seeing everyone. I would love to move there someday. It all comes down to the mighty dollar. I hate money. Of course if I had money I bet I would love it. I think that is why I don't have very much of it. I think I would have a hard time being responsible with it. We are comfortable though, and are always taken care of. Amazing isn't it? No matter what there will always be a way for your family to make it through. Sorry I will stop now. Enjoy the pictures!

6 comments:

Lolo said...

Such cute pictures! Yes, I feel the same way about $$. I guess we are better off, Huh;) We loved seeing you and your kids. Hope it wont be too long before we can do it again.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Adorable pics...i love seeing cousins together!!!

Dianne said...

very cute, but much cuter in person! Come back soon.

La Familia Mata said...

$$ ugh! If it wasn't for $, I'd of came back to Iowa with you! Money doesn't bring happiness, blah, blah,blah. I'll tell you what does- FAMILY. And I sure am blessed!

Piepee said...

wonderful picts! Wish we could have joined. But it is always about $$$. Hopefully we canh all get together soon.

This Idaho Girl said...

It was so fun to watch Malia and Nathan interact. Makes you want a few more kids (ha, ha). Sorry about Nora and her crawling. Rachel wants to stand and I think will entirely skip the crawling part. Amelia is trying to crawl. Nothing is safe anymore!