~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My little Lion


So here is my little lion Nora. She wore this costume about seven times this Halloween! She did pretty good with it keeping it on. My Grandma Shirley made this for on of my cousins 15 years ago!!! Isn't it great! Thank you for letting me barrow it Kay. It worked great. Sorry it took me so long to post pictures. Amanda and I are doing the fall play at the High School. We are doing a Christmas Story. It is going very well. The set is a monster! Anyone who wants to share their carpentry skills we could put you to work... Amanda and I are clueless on how to build the set. We would really appreciate any help. The play will be Dec 12, 13, and 14th. The kids are doing a fantastic job. It is going to be great! Come see it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable! And I have no advice for the play. :(

Traci Elizabeth said...

What a great lion costume!!

I am glad you posted, its been awhile!

Frisbies Forever said...

Awesome!

Kay said...

I am so glad that it fit her and she actually would keep it on! Tyler hated that thing and cried the whole time. She looks adorable in it! I was anxiously awaiting some pictures. Mom would be so proud that it was worn again by a great grandchild!

Piepee said...

Oh Nora was so Adorable! What was Nathan?

Piepee said...

Oh Nora was so Adorable! What was Nathan?