~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Lists

I had the idea today to have the kids make their Christmas lists for Santa. They proved to be rather interesting so I thought I would share them. Enjoy!

Nathan:
1. Cash Register
2. Phone (iphone 4)
3. Picture Frame (no mention of a photo for the frame)
4. Wallet with money in it
5. Toilet Game (saw it on TV)
6. Airplane with a camera
7. Lightening McQueen with a remote control
8. 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies for Nathan (not for Santa)
9. Helicopter
10. Spaceship that can fly and has a camera on it
11. Alarm Clock
12. Spongebob Robot that is 2 feet tall

Nora:
1. Princess Castle
2. Stuffed Bear
3. A Star that lights up at night
4. 2 no, 4 Fake Cookies
5. Doll House
6. Make Up
8. Pretend Hair Dryer
9. Flowers
10. A Fake Fish Tank - only for kids
11. Christmas Ornament

Nathan will for sure be disappointed this year. He is awfully high tech!!

I also asked them what they would like to give to other in the house. A snowblower came to Nora's mind for Papa, keep in mind he already has two and we have one in storage! Nathan wants to give Mommy and Daddy a big toy gun. He would like to give Mom-Mom a wooden swing and Papa his own stocking.
I love my kids!

1 comments:

Piepee said...

sweet. Nathan is high tech this year. Isnt tv grand.