~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Party


She loves doing hair, the blow dryer turns on too!


Pinkalicious dress and her new twinkle toe shoes. She is such a girl!!


A Barbie and a Barbie movie. The Barbie came with a flat iron that lets you color your or Barbie's hair pink!! It is just chalk but she loves it. Thanks Caley family!!


The decorations, I am cheap folks, I made most everything myself from construction paper and leftover wrapping paper. I did buy the crown for her to wear for the day. And the york patties are her and Nathan's fave.






The Barbie cake. The puppy is a ring and Barbie's skirt lights up. She insisted on using it for a nightlight last night! I hope she had a good day, we went to McDonalds for lunch and saw Whinnie The Pooh after. A nice man found out it was her birthday at the theater and bought Nathan and Nora kid snack packs. It was really nice of him and they loved it. I cannot wait to see how much she will grow up this year. She is so special and we love her to pieces!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adeline got all that hair stuff for Christmas. She loves doing everyone's hair! What a fun age!

manne said...

What a fun time for her. Wish we could have been there. Love you Nora!