~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

All Nora!


I have a picture of me like this taken when I was five. I think on my birthday. Almost the same exact pose, too funny!





I would like to take this time to thank Amanda for the gift of the Spongebob Squarepants t-shirt. She wears it every other day and I hate it. I will be sending you equally ugly shirts in every size until she is 12. That is all.


We did a mini photo shoot awhile back. I love these doors, the lighting was all wrong and I never even bothered to edit them but, this is my cutie girl Nora. She has grown up so much latley. We love her, she is a light in my life.




3 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

ha ha, I like your special thanks to Amanda. :)
very cute pictures!!! well done!

manne said...

Oh, how I miss her and Nathan...Thanks for posting.

Kawbie said...

Fun, cute photos, Brittney. :)