~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Monday, March 14, 2011

Hairpieces


So friends, I have started a new hobby. Hair bows for grown-ups! I started making some for Nora but she just takes them out. And then I thought, I love funky bows and flowers in my hair, I bet there are other ladies out there would like some sophisticated hairpieces as well. I will post more later. This is just my favorite. While on his mission my brother gave me a huge container of buttons, old smelly vintage buttons. Best present I ever got! They have been giving the hairpieces so much character! I love my new hobby.

5 comments:

manne said...

Very cool! I love it!

Judy Two Shoes said...

This is lovely, Brittney. Looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork.

Nanette said...

Cute! Unfortunately, I'm not crafty like that, but I appreciate people who are!

Dianne said...

That is gorgeous! I just need to be brave enough to wear them in my own hair. You always look so good in them.

Piepee said...

I love the creativeness. And they are so you.