~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning




Easter morning was always pretty serious at the Hanselmann house while my husband was growing up. There were seven children in the family and his mother did this type of a scavenger hunt with everyone of her kids. Seven different routes, all different clues, for each kid. I don't know how many hours it must have taken her. We decided to try it out this year. It was a huge hit. We had so much fun and I am happy to carry on the tradition. We had a fantastic Easter, too many memories to write about. Let's just say that I love my family and couldn't be a happier girl!

4 comments:

Kawbie said...

Lot's of Easter fun!! Brings back memories. :)

Dianne said...

You're so awesome! I thought about doing that this year and opted out, maybe next year. It looks so fun!

Piepee said...

Looks like a fantastic time. I have to figure out a time to get those family picts taken!! You really do a great time.

Unknown said...

I thought that was great and boy did it bring back a lot of good memories from my childhood.