~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Job








Yesterday I had the opportunity to take some family photos for one of my friends. This was the first time I have ever shot for non-family members. I was a little nervous but the family was beautiful and we had a gorgeous house to shoot at. Thank you so much to my friends for taking a chance on me. I am learning tons! It was an added bonus that my hubby was there to carry around all of my gear and help me out. What a lucky girl I am!

5 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Beautiful!

Sharon Madsen said...

What a good-lookin' family!

Piepee said...

Stunning picts! You did a great job.

La Familia Mata said...

You did an awesome job! It amazes me that you were able to capture such cute pics when I'm sure they were running in four different directions. Good work. Let's fly to Afghanistan and you can take my family's pics:-)

The Hanselmann Family said...

I think I should be able to fit that into my budget!