~Please DO NOT steal our photos, Stealing makes me sad.~

Friday, February 22, 2008

Icicle

This was taken awhile ago, by me, crazy weather here in Farley, Iowa. I thought about putting up pictures of Dan and I but then I realized that we really have no good pictures of us together. Sad huh? Well when I lose these thirty pounds we will take some fabulous pictures. You know what I don't like? Not getting instant gratification. I have worked out all week and all I get are sore muscles. I want my fat to slide off in layers as I am working out. Where is the proof that it is working? You might say that the soreness proves that something is happening. I don't think so, you see your butt can get sore from sitting on it all day. I guess my question is When will I see results? I want them now!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Give it a month or so and you WILL see results. I prefer instant gratification, too. Keep it up! You're doing great. I'm working to drop my extra load, too. I'm changing my diet until I'm all healed up from surgery. Then I'll be with you with sore muscles. I don't want to turn 30 this size. Superficial, yes. Whatever gets you there, right?

La Familia Mata said...

Me three! Keep working at it. Your doing better than me. Just hearing you TALK about what you do in your videos wears me out!